This site applies only to CMPT 120 D1 (Burnaby) in Summer 2011. See the other instructors' pages for other sections.
If you have any questions about the course, they should be sent to email@example.com.
The instructor for the D1 section is Greg Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours: Tuesday 11:30–12:20, Thursday 13:30–14:20 in TASC1 9229.
The TAs are:
- Amir Aavani, aaa78 @ sfu . ca.
- Xianta Jiang, xiantaj @ sfu . ca.
- Ali Madooei, amadooei @ sfu . ca.
- Frederick Scott, fss3 @ sfu . ca.
Please email email@example.com for help, not individual TAs or Greg.
The exams will be:
- Quiz: June 16, in lecture time
- Midterm: June 28, in lecture time in C9001.
- Final: August 16, 8:30–11:30, location set by Registrar's office
The marking scheme for the course will be:
- Labs: 10%
- Assignments: 20%
- Quiz: 5%
- Midterm Exam: 15%
- Final Exam: 50%
- Lab section 1: Tuesday 9:30–11:20 in ASB 9804, Amir.
- Lab section 2: Tuesday 9:30–11:20 in ASB 9840, Xianta.
- Lab section 3: Tuesday 11:30–13:20 in ASB 9804, Amir.
- Lab section 4: Tuesday 11:30–13:20 in ASB 9840, Xianta.
- Lab section 5: Wednesday 9:30–11:20 in ASB 9840, Ali.
- Lab section 6: Wednesday 11:30–13:20 in ASB 9840, Ali.
- Lab section 7: Wednesday 13:30–15:20 in ASB 9840, Fred.
- Lab section 8: Wednesday 15:30–17:20 in ASB 9840, Fred.