This site applies only to CMPT 120 D1 (Burnaby) in Summer 2011. See the other instructors' pages for other sections.
Starting in week 3, except the week of the midterm, you should attend the lab that you signed up for when registering for the course. These shouldn't take too long; they are intended to reinforce the material covered that week.
Note: you will not be able to access these pages until you go to your lab. Student passwords will not work work to log in.
- Lab 1, week of May 23. [Lab 1 Solutions]
- Lab 2, week of May 30. [Lab 2 Solutions]
- Lab 3, week of June 6. [Lab 3 Solutions]
- Lab 4, week of June 13. [Lab 4 Solutions]
- Lab 5, week of June 20. [Lab 5 Solutions] (non-lab-time activity; AEP session is marked)
- Lab 6, week of June 27. [Lab 6 Solutions]
- Lab 7, week of July 4. [Lab 7 Solutions]
- Lab 8, week of July 11. [Lab 8 Solutions]
- Lab 9, week of July 18. [Lab 9 Solutions]
- Lab 10, week of July 25. [Lab 10 Solutions]
- Lab 11, week of August 1. [Lab 11 Solutions]
The labs will be marked during the lab time by the TAs.