XHTML 1.0 Reference
XHTML 1.0 became a W3C
Recommendation in January of 2000. The new XHTML standard
unifies the markup language of HTML 4.01 with the syntax of
- What's New in XHTML 1.0
- A summary of the new features in XHTML 1.0 and a look at
the key concepts behind the new standard.
- Structure of an XHTML 1.0
- An explanation of elements, tags, and attributes, and how they
are used in an XHTML 1.0 document.
- Organizational List of XHTML 1.0
- All XHTML 1.0 elements organized by their function.
- Alphabetical List of XHTML 1.0
- All XHTML 1.0 elements listed alphabetically.
- XHTML 1.0 Entities
- All character entity references in XHTML 1.0 along with
their numeric character references and rendering in your
- Downloadable versions of this reference suitable for offline