Eclipse for Android: The SDK and ADT (Android Developer Tools) in one package. Download and extract zip file; run eclipse.exe.
Android is working in the Surrey Linux and Windows CSIL lab : Linux:
- Launch from the menu (top left) under programming.
- Android tools are already installed; do not re-download them: They are under your home directory in an Android folder (such as /home/bfraser/Android).
- Point the ADT tools in Eclipse to this directory, and you'll be up and running. Windows:
- Launch Eclipse from the desktop.
- When asked for the Android SDK, browse to C:\Android.
TortoiseSVN - a Windows shell program for accessing SVN repositories.