Lectures: Monday 17:30–20:20 in HC room 1700.
Elaheh Kamaliha , ekamalih @ sfu . ca, office hours: Friday 15:00–16:00 in CSIL. Other times by appointment.
- Weekly Exercises: 20% (2% × 10, individual)
- Technology Evaluation: 25% (mostly group marks)
- Demonstration web site: 7%
- Presentation: 8%
- Written Evaluation: 8%
- Presentation summaries: 2% (individual)
- Project: 55% (mostly group marks)
- Proposal: 2%
- Checkpoint Implementation: 3%
- Final Implementation: 40%
- Poster Presentation: 5%
- Project Overview: 5% (individual)
The project marks given on the group-based evaluations will be multiplied by an individual adjustment factor. This will be determined from evaluations of participation by the group's members.
The final project implementation will take the place of a final exam administratively: if you don't do it, you will be given an incomplete in the course; you must pass to receive a clear pass in the course; etc. Group members that do not personally complete a reasonable amount of the project implementation will receive a grade penalty (generally an F or N in the course).