LaSh-06 Accepted Papers,
- Martin Gebser and Torsten Schaub.
Characterizing ASP Inferences by Unit Propagation
- Enrico Giunchiglia, Yuliya Lierler, Marco Maratea and Armando Tacchella.
Experiments with SAT-based Answer Set Programming
- Lengning Liu and Miroslaw Truszczynski.
Solving Optimization Problems with Boolean Combinations of Pseudo-boolean Constraints
(a preliminary report)
- Maarten Marien, Johan Wittocx and Marc Denecker.
The IDP framework for declarative problem solving
- Johannes Oetsch, Martina Seidl, Hans Tompits and Stefan Woltran.
ccT: A Tool for Checking Advanced Correspondence Problems in Answer-Set Programming
- Murray Patterson, Yongmei Liu, Eugenia Ternovska and Arvind Gupta.
Grounding for Model Expansion in k-Guarded Formulas
- John Schlipf and Ryan Flannery.
Unfounded Sets and Autarkies