Machine Learning for Structured Data
Computational Game Theory
Find time for a meeting: Work Schedule
|Member of Computational Logic Lab|
|Associate Member Department of Statistics|
|Scientific Advisor for SportLogiq|
|Member of SFU Sports Analytics Group|
- Check out version 1.0 of my tutorial in learning Bayesian networks for relational databases . Presented at ECML 2016 and Canadian AI 2015.
- The faculty of Applied Sciences has made a video about some of my research on hockey analytics. I must learn to keep my eyes open while I talk.
- I co-organized the 2016 Vancouver Hockey Analytics Conference . You can see the presentations on-line. I especially recommend the media panel. #vanhac was hashtag number 4 in Canada on the day of the conference!
- Fatemeh Riahi received the best student paper award at the IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence for her paper "Model-based Outlier Detection for Object-Relational Data"
- Kurt Routley received an award for the best Canadian AI Master's Thesis of 2015 from the Canadian Artificial Intelligence Association.
- The IJCAI conference gave me a blue ribbon for my service on the Senior Program Committee 2016.
- The CTU Prague Relational Learning Repository is live now. It contains over 80 relational datasets for learning. I developed this together with Jan Motl. Here's a write-up of what you can find in it, including how to connect to the database server.