(Camera-Ready) Submission Deadline: January 10, 2013
If you are looking for initial submission deadlines for review of
your material, please visit the 3DUI 2013 home page.
- Page limits:
- Research papers: 8 black+white pages, of which one page can be printed in colour.*
- Technotes: 4 black+white pages, of which one page can be printed in colour.*
- Posters: 2 black+white pages, of which NONE will be printed colour.
*Please specify which page of your paper should be in colour in a TXT and submit it as 'Colour Page Text File'. Thank you.
- Formatting Guidelines (for accepted papers)
- Prepare a high quality PDF
- (optional) assemble
supplemental material for the USB
- submit the IEEE (1) Release Form and (2) electronic Copyright Form (eCF)
- IMPORTANT: go over the Checklist
- submit PDF online at PCS
- If you have not registered by the registration deadline your
paper will *not* appear in the proceedings.