(Camera-Ready) Submission Deadline: April 1, 2008
If you are looking for initial submission deadlines for review of
your material, please visit the SMI 2008 home page.
- Page limits:
- Research papers: 10 black+white pages, of which one page can be printed in colour.*
- Posters: 2 black+white pages, of which NONE can be printed in colour.
- SHREC contest entries: 2 black+white pages, of which NONE can be printed in colour.
*Please specify which page of your paper should be in colour in a TXT and submit it under the Colour Page category on the submission page.
- Formatting Guidelines (for accepted papers)
- Prepare a high quality PDF
- (optional) assemble
supplemental material for the DL
- submit the IEEE Copyright Form by fax or mail.
- IMPORTANT: go over the Checklist
- submit it online
- If you have not registered by the registration deadline your
paper will *not* appear in the proceedings.