(Camera-Ready) Submission Deadline: January 10, 2013
**For submission of VR Long Papers, please link to VR/TVCG 2013 formatting guidelines.
If you are looking for initial submission deadlines for review of
your material, please visit the VR 2013 home page.
- Page limits
*Please specify which page of your paper should be in colour in a TXT and submit it as 'Colour Page Text File'. Thank you.
- Short Papers: 4 black+white pages, of which one page can be printed in colour.*
- Posters: 2 black+white pages, of which NONE will be printed colour.
- Demos: 2 black+white page, of which NONE will be printed colour.
- Panels: 2 pages, compile in a txt file
submitted to the Panel Chairs.
- list of panelists, their affiliations
and a short bio for each
- a summary/ abstract
- Tutorials and Workshops: compile in a txt file
submitted to the Tutorial Chairs and Workshop Chairs.
- Organizers / Lecturers
- Abstract (max 150 words)
- Formatting Guidelines (for accepted papers, sketches, posters and panels)
- Prepare a high quality PDF
- (optional) assemble
supplemental material for the USB
- submit the IEEE (1) Release Form and (2) the electronic Copyright Form (eCF)
- IMPORTANT: go over the Checklist
- submit PDF to PCS
- If you have not registered by the registration deadline your
paper will *not* appear in the proceedings.