I have sometimes used WebCT for my course websites. These courses include Introduction to Game theory and E-commerce and Social Implications of a Computerized Society. Some of the courses not on WebCT have homepages listed below.
- CMPT 880: Graduate Course on Deep Learning and Unsupervised Feature Learning.
- CMPT 354: Database Systems.
- CMPT 726: Machine Learning.
- CMPT 310: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence.
- CMPT 882, Introduction to Computational Game Theory.
- CMPT 320, Social Implications of a Computerized Society.
- CMPT 880, graduate course on Multi-Relational Data Mining and Social Network Analysis.
- CMPT 882, a graduate course in Machine Learning.
- Spring 2004.
- Spring 2002. (The course will be a survey of research topics, results and technology in the field. Topics include learning classifiers, learning Bayesian nets, reinforcement learning and computational learning theory.)